class 1/30

Today in class people who werent here yesterday took the 75 point quiz on Mesopotamia. That quiz was pretty easy and id like to say that I only got 2 questions wrong. For the people that finished the quiz yesterday, today we are suppose to finish the text book pages from yesterday. I finished those pages after the quiz yesterday and did my blog for it at home. Today in class we also discussed geese and how the WAWA logo has a goose in it. Today is a dress down day, I love dress down days because its a chance to getup of our uniform. Today is also student appreciation day. For advisory we received donuts and they wherever good. As we are working today Mr. Schick was grading our quizes from yesterday and I can't wait to see what I got. Class was very chill today and I loved it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/31

4/2

From Prehistory to Civilization