class 2/3

Today in class, majority of the people who were sick last week were today. Because of that, the people who finished then Egypt notes last week and took the test did nothing today. In class I worked on my math homework that's due tomorrow. I organized my books and cleaned out my pencil case. Tomorrow I am prepared to take a lot of notes on Egypt and I am expecting a quiz on Egypt soon. Mr.Schick told us about how last year he made a girl cry because of how hard his final exam was. We also talked about the halftime show from the super bowl last night. I got a 75/75 on the Mesopotamia quiz and I was very proud of myself. I now have a 98% in Western civilization because I turned in a blog a day late because I thought that blogs could be do on Saturday from Friday. Western Civilization was very chill today and I much needed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/31

4/2

From Prehistory to Civilization