3/20

This week was the first week of our cyber school week due to the corona virus. My daily schedule has been, wake up, do my work, finish around 11, eat breakfast, go for a run and hang out with my family. I can't say I hate this lifestyle because we all need a break sometime but it will start to get boring. I love how the teachers aren't giving us too much work thought because I am stressed with the amount of work I already am receiving. The only thing I don't like about the online work is taking tests. I had a math test and the questions were timed! It was very stressful. I am very satisfied with the amount of work you are giving us because I am learning from it but its not too much. It is the same amount of homework you give us everyday in class. I do miss seeing everyone and the social part of school. I am sort of stressed about the virus but I know that this will all be over very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/31

4/2

From Prehistory to Civilization